Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

A message from Lilly Allen!!




Here is what Lilly Allen has just posted on her myspace blog today!

Frustrated with some of her recent media coverage, Brit singer Lily Allen just posted this entry - titled "FUCK OFF , FUCK OFF ." - on her official blog today.

"This is all bullshit . doors opened at 6.45 on monday and I had two support acts . Anyone who thought i was going on earlier , im sorry you were missinformed . I would never turn up two hours late for a gig .......EVER . id been in my dressing room since four o'clock that afternoon anyway its not as if id leave 3000 people out there for no reason . I did apologise to everyone for forgetting my words on " not big " , and I also explained that it was a psychological thing that happens to me on stage . I guess its like premature ejaculation , the second you start thinking about it the second it all goes wrong . I actually thought it was a really good gig and really enjoyed myself . I did not get drunk but your right i did smoke a ciggarette on stage , and for that i should have apologised . After the gig i went to the "spotted pig" with my friends and various members of my family , it was really busy so a few of us left and went to the beatrice inn , this nonsense about josh hartnett is exactly that . nonsense

on saturday morning i cancelled a gig in austin , and i really am sorry for doing that I dont think I have ever cancelled a gig the same day as a show before , i was ill , i wont go into the details as it's a bit gross , but if I had gone , i wouldnt have been able to sing . That satuday I stayed at home of course because i was ill . On SUNDAY however I slept all day and then went out for dinner with my dear friend Kim on our way home we dropped into this place called Porkys , if you had read above you would think Im a total asshole . I would never ask to even be sat at a vip table . I went to Kanye Wests birthday party last week and there was this kind of red carpet where the celebrities pose for pictures before they go in . The publicist girl turned to me and sort of ushered me down and asked me to pose , i was petrified they'd all start asking me who I was , not take a picture and then start laughing at me . And i dont believe in VIP anyway , so why the hell would I want to sit in a vip area with a bunch of people who think they are more important than anyone else . And I mean please , come on enough about me supposedly hating Amy now , its boring and untrue. Oh and by the way I don't have "people" i was with emily my friend of 15 years , kim my friend of 5 years . That jason preston guy wasn't even with us .

The thing is , im not going to write here so often now . this used to be one of my favourite things to do . I could come on here and vent how i feel honestly and get feedback from you guys . But the tabloid fucks have ruined it . Everything i write here gets twisted and rewritten buy a bunch of lazy fucks who havent got anything better to write about . And the truth is I don't want to be in their fucking stupid magazines and daily fuck rags . Infact I hate it , i dont want to be a celebrity , I am a singer , I write songs , thats it . I don't sleep and take drugs with famous people( i have a boyfriend ive been with for nearly 3 years ) , I don't go to film premieres . I don't go shopping in the paparazzi hotspots , so please leave me alone . Write about something interesting , and that actually needs to be alked about . I don't want to live in a world where the most interesting thing is Paris Hilton and " how shes doing in jail " . Why do we care , seriously ? Guys the world is MELTING , we are KILLING innocent people , so we can steal their oil , killing them. 400000 people are dead and 2.5 million have no home in Darfur .............. but then again Lindsay did work out at the gym this afternoon and thats what really counts ."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here