Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Nick and Vanessa


The pair speak out publicly to OK! magazine.

On being photographed having sex together in public:
Nick says, “Where’s the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It’s not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We’ve all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We’ve all made mistakes.”

Vanessa says the photos were “embarrassing. But we did nothing wrong. … I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful I would expect to be punished, but I wasn’t. It’s wrong.”

On the Lohan knife photos:
Vanessa says, “When a photo like that gets more press than what you do, it’s sad. It was a period of seconds, over a year ago. Yes, of course, it was bad judgment. Yes, of course I was embarrassed. I haven’t seen [Lindsay] recently or talked to her. She’s trying to get herself better.”

On Jessica Simpson:
Nick says, “It was best for both for us that it ended the way it did.

On whether her and Vanessa are contemplating marriage:
Nick says, “The ‘m’ word has been mischief lately. We’re enjoying each other’s company and we’re very happy, but we’re not looking too far ahead. The future will be what it will be. We’ll see where it goes.”

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here