Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Britney's new single - Gimme more!


A new Britney Spears track, "Gimme More," is expected to hit the airwaves next week, according to sources at Jive Records. The up-tempo cut, produced by Timbaland right-hand-man Nate "Danjahandz" Hills, will appear on Spears' new album, but sources say it has yet to be decided whether it will be the official lead single or simply a setup track.

Spears is known to have worked with J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett on as-yet-unnamed tracks. "I've got this one record I've been holding for 10 months that everyone has tried to buy, but I stayed with Britney on it," Garrett told Billboard in late June. "I guarantee it will shake up the world. It's uptempo, out of control ... it's wowzers, produced by me and Bloodshy."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here