Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Keira Knightly on Radio!


Keira Knightley shared some pearls of wisdom during an interview with UK's Radio Times.

On looking good
"Somebody goes, 'Gosh, you're pretty.' Thanks. I've got good genes! OK, I'm on the cover of a magazine but somebody else does the hair, and the makeup, and airbrushes the fuck out of me – it's not me, it's something other people have created."

On being rich and famous
"It frightens me when kids go, 'I want to be famous.' Why? Because you can get into a restaurant? You know what? If you book [a table], you can get into a restaurant! 'I want to be rich and famous.' Go and work on the stock market."

On suing Britain's Daily Mail for suggesting she had an eating disorder
"You couldn't say anything more horrendous. So yes, I did take a hard line, and I would take that line again."

So Keira Knightley's advice for people who want to be rich and famous is to go into the stock market. Brilliant brilliant stuff. I mean, Hollywood, stock market, they're basically the same thing. It's like telling somebody who dreams of being an astronaut to get a job at Costco. Because, you know, they sell telescopes. Same thing!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here