Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Gimme more!


A day after Britney's first single got released, people are going crazy for it already on top of the raido playlist charts around the world! even the biggest Britney haters like it! Here are a few reviews from big websites!

Reader : The song, which features the singer's classic breathy vocals, a danceable beat and sexy lyrics, is listener friendly, according to Wade. "It doesn't sound like [her last big hit] 'Slave 4 U' but it reminded me of that because it made me dance,"

• The blog Blueprint to Buddha's Life writes: "I can't lie, I actually love this song. The beat is addicting as hell and reminds me of Justin Timberlake's songs on his album."

• Bethonie Butler on EW.com's Popwatch blog agrees. "My snap judgment: I don't hate it! I actually kind of (come closer) like it. The best part of the song isn't Britney 'singing.' It's her opening line: 'It's Britney, b----!' . . . This is definitely a dance track – one I could admittedly be seen singing at the top of my lungs on the Van Wyck Expressway."

• Blogger Perez Hilton, who leaked the track on Thursday night, is a fan as well. "It's not bad. It's not amazing. But it is very good, considering our girl's a little rusty."

• Another snarky blog, Dlisted, also had a positive reaction: "It's not completely terrible."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here