Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Feature of the week!

So a few weeks ago i posted a bulletin on MySpace looking for singer/songwrites who would like to be featured on our website! Here is one of the people who responded!



My name is Fern Stephanie Preston. I’m 17 years of age, a Virgo so practical creative, good eye for detail, a perfectionist, observant, sensitive but passionate.... BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY VIRGO PEOPLE OUT THERE!! I live in Carlisle (moving .....On.....) Blue eyes and at the minute I have Blondie brown but soon will change lol. I’m a singer songwriter!! I live for music. Always humming a tune all day every day!! Nothing makes me happier than singing, writing, dancing, and listening to music!! I believe music is magical and can reach out to any human being!! I strongly believe people can relate and connect with music depending on the song and lyrics and make them see the light at the end of the tunnel!! My music is a variety of sounds from soul, rnb, rock, pop to alternative!! At the moment I am working on putting an album together!! Ok this may sound cliché but I would just like to say thank you to all my close friends you guys are amazing you are all really enthusiastic about me reaching the top and to live my all time dream :) Well that’s enough about me!!! Hope you enjoy my little MySpace world!! Much love FERN X

Check out her youtube profile:
http://www.youtube.com/FernPreston1990


0 Comments:

Your Ad Here