Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from Cheryl Cole


Hi all! Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the tour!... Not long now! I'll get back to you in a min about that.

Anyway I was watching mtv news last night and happened to read a news text that that I am about to launch a solo career. Having already heard about this story in a a newspaper and then hearing it on the radio, it's getting out of hand and I am so fed up of all this rubbish as I'm sure you are that I wanted to tell you all myself personally that it is a load of rubbish. I have never so much as met or spoken to or even know who this person was until the story broke. I'm sure you all know this anyway as its not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last splitting up or going solo story we've all heard. But I just wanted to reassure you all myself.

In the meantime we have been in tour rehearsals everyday now for the past couple of of weeks and it is so exciting I can't tell you. In my opinion it's going to be the best one yet! We're so excited we just want to start now. I won't spoil anything for you. I'll just look forward to seeing you there.

Ps – no one can believe we are five years down the line and on our fourth tour and to be fair we can't believe it ourselves so while I'm on a rant I just want to say thank you so much for all your constant love and support, it's overwhelming at times and always appreciated. As I always say if it weren't for you there would be no us. Ah... That feels better. I'm glad to get that one of my chest. See you all very soon. Woohoo. Bring it on. Luv ya, Cheryl

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here