Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from Leona Lewis


Ok, so a minute ago we updated you with the news that Leona Lewis album and single are both #1 in America this week, well just after that, Leona wrote a blog or her Myspace page:

So I’ve been back in LA this week and the sun is shining - big climate change to NYC!

Before I left NYC on my last day there I got to appear on the Tyra Banks show - which you guys will get to see on April 17th. It was so much fun to do and I enjoyed myself loads. I have watched Tyra for years on so many of her shows, so it was unreal to finally meet her and be able to perform on her show. My friends also came over to see me from the UK so they sat in the audience - was so nice to have their support there and to be able to share this experience.

I also performed on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel last week which was great - at Kimmel I got to meet loads of fans on outside the studio which was such a highlight for me - thanks all of you for taking the time to say hi.

I had a night off in LA so I went to see the Lakers / Clippers game. I’ve never been to a basketball match before so it was a real experience. I loved the game and the cheerleaders and the whole vibe - it was such a fun night I definitely want to go again. I got pretty into it and bought some memorabilia!

I have a bit of time off for a few days now but got the most amazing news yesterday - I get to perform on American Idol on April 23rd! I am so excited (and nervous!) as it’ll be strange performing in front of judges again but I love the show and can’t wait to get up there and sing! Hopefully you guys will all tune in!

Luv
Leona
-x-

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here