Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Rhydian is Sweeden!


X-Factor runner up Rhydian posted a new blog on Myspace today, if you missed it, here it is

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Straight from Sweden


Can I take this opportunity to thank every one of you that attended my gig in Bolton. I had a lovely evening performing and then meeting you afterwards. I hope you found it as enjoyable as I did!

I'm typing this week's blog whilst lying in bed in my hotel room in Sweden. This is my second night here in beautiful Stockholm and I'm pleased to say that the two Swedish producers I'm working with are delightful.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my first full day of recording today and am looking forward to more of the same tomorrow. My hotel is fantastic and is situated only 2 mins walk from the recording studio. Everyone I have met over here so far is adorable, and there seems to be a relaxed atmosphere in the city centre. For the first time now that I'm here recording, I'm really feeling as if I'm beginning my new career as a recording artist.

Thanks again to those who have made it all possible. Love always, Yours in music!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here