Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Brian McFadden update:


Brian McFadden, a Irish singer who was in Westlife (Britains highest selling boyband, but left and went solo, didnt do to well as he was going throught a divorce from Kerry Katona and her fans booed him off stage. Hes solo album was brillant but didnt do well because of the divorce and all that but now is engaged to Australian singer Delta Goodram, Here is what he has to say:

Hi everyone,

So this week - my new single Twisted is out at radio - I’ve only got a few more days left on Austereo breakfast and I’ve just nearly killed myself on my video shoot for Twisted.. and I’m in the thick of shooting Football Superstar! – huh! - apart from that been a fairly quiet week!

Hope you get to hear the Potbellyz mix of Twisted soon – it’s already been getting picked up on radio here in Australia which I’m absolutely stoked about..Also been having a blast with Michaela and Cosi on Austereo breakfast – up at 4.30am is nearly killing me but enjoying radio very much as I am TV and my new TV show Football Superstar premiers on Thursday night on FOX8 so please tune in..

So over the last few days we’ve shot my new video for Twisted with director Daniel Reisinger and without wrecking it for you – I’m a clown; I get arrested amongst other things. On the set the handcuffs got stuck on my wrist so much that it nearly broke! I also managed to fall into a policecar window and smash it..Anyway loved every second of it and think it’s going to be a complimentary video to Twisted..Thanks to everyone who came down to be extras – it’s not as exciting as fast paced as I’m sure you might of expected but appreciate those guys and gals who sat around and waited patiently for their time!

Stay twisted,
Cheers,
Brian..
X

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here