Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from Leona Lewis


Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven’t written for a while - have been busy catching up on sleep and washing since being back in the UK!

Since I got back to the UK I’ve also been doing some photo shoots and visiting Europe - Germany and France to name a few! It’s been great being home and getting to Europe again, I’ve really enjoyed performing over there and meeting everyone!

Just before I left the US I did a couple of live radio shows in Philadelphia and Boston - I performed with my band which is always so exciting. I’ve attached a photo of a group of fans who came to see me in Philly and have been so supportive out in the US! Thanks guys!

Not long now until the Nelson Mandela concert in London which I’m so happy to be performing at, its in aid of such a great cause (www.46664.com) please support and of course Nelson Mandela’s 90th birthday!

Luv
Leona
-x-

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here