Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Guess who will be on Timbaland's new album!!??


Timbaland is currently working on the follow-up to his smash album Shock Value. The follow-up, entitled Shock Value 2 already has a few tracks completed and according to MTV,

"Right now, I have a song with Madonna that I didn't put on her album. I saved [it] in case I wanna do one for me," he revealed. "Of course I'mma do one with Beyoncé. Of course I'mma do one with Jordin Sparks, Rihanna. It's a lot of people. I'mma do one with The Jonas Brothers. I'mma try to have 10 major ones."

The producer also told MTV News that there will be guest appearances by Hip-Hop artists including T.I., T-Pain and Jay-Z. "Jay was really on the last one, but he wanted to change [the song]," Tim told MTV. "I said, 'Look, man, I gotta put out an album. You're killing me.'"

This is going to be HOT HOT HOT!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here