Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Cassie's album pushed back till 2009!


Rap-Up have reported that Cassie's forthcoming album has been pushed back to early 2009.

This is very very bad news if its true, loads of her songs were leaked online for the last year and it was bad enought waiting till setember! whats going on? We know Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Ciara, Neyo and Whitney Houston are all dropping albums then but still, someone else will be dropping a big album next year too.. BRITNEY!

In her latest Complex interview, she addresses those rumours about sleeping with P.Diddy, Ryan Leslie and industry folk to get along. She says: "I don't f*** for checks–I'd rather live on the street."

It is also believed that her single 'Official Girl' is a marketing ploy to cash in on the P.Diddy rumours but she denies that as well: "It wasn't planned. It was just a song I really loved that I heard. Nobody will ever know who 'Official Girl' is about. They think it's about certain people but it's not. Anything that happens in my personal life is personal. I never actually put anything out there. Nobody's really known who I've dated".

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here