Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

George Sampson blog: Simon Cowells office & Man U


Hello everyone -

I've just dropped into the Sony offices to film an interview for CITV which is going to be shown on TV and the internet tomorrow, so I thought I'd say a quick hello while I'm waiting to do filming. Its been a really busy few days - I had a great time on This Morning last Friday and it was nice to meet Eamonn Holmes and his wife Ruth, everyone down at the show was really friendly, all the producers and everyone, and they had built a great stage set with walls and graffiti and stuff. I was a bit tired as I'd watched whole set of 10 episodes of South Park.

After than I came here to Sony and had a meeting with the bosses and I saw Simon too, we had a good catch up and talked about the DVD - I'm really excited about it and there will be some surprises on there for you! (Simon didn't mind I'd pinched his security guard Big Tony!) We've also got a few other things planned which I can't wait to tell you about. Oh and by the way, I saw Simon's new office too - it's as big as a whole house, I couldn't believe it - it's absolutely amazing with massive TVs in there and big comfy sofas! Would be perfect for a place to play computer games and hang out with all your mates, imagine that!

I even met Leon Jackson and we had a chat - I spoke to him once on the phone after I won Britain's Got Talent and he was really supportive and gave me some good advice so it was really cool to meet him properly - and then just as I was leaving Escala came in for a meeting with Simon! I love those girls, they are so nice and it reminds me of how many good times we all had on the tour together.

Friday night at Into the Hoods was really busy again and a great night, Faryl's mum and dad came to see the show (Faryl came already on Wednesday) and then on Saturday night Stephen Mulhern came to watch too. I've invited Ant and Dec so I hope they can make it in the next few weeks and my sister Rosie came for the weekend.

Sunday was an absolutely great day because I went to watch Man U play at the Charity Shield - and of course they won which made my day! Escala were performing there too - its like Britain's got Talent is everywhere at the moment! I went to watch the game with Tony and we had another security too but we went I the NatWest VIP section because I was invited by them so thanks to them for a great day! (The bankcards with my designs on are now available on the website - yeah! I hope you like them.

I'm just going back to the flat now to rest and relax for a bit - and probably play X Box!
Great to see everyone lately, thanks for coming to see me in the show - oh and course for presents and things.

Lots of love to you all of course

G
xx

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY GEORGE!!! I feel special i have posted your first comment! I love your dancing ecpesially singing in the rain!!! I LOVE YOU DANCING!!! 5125078126

anneliese.h. said...

hia george
i love u sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo much ur a great dancer and singer i know all of the words to headz up i would love to meet up with u some time just get back 2 me
lots of love anneliese.h.

Abbi said...

Hi,
im a street dancer too and i go to the udo dance compotitions i saw you in the 2008 world championships my team came first in the under 12 newcomers!! your a really good dancer and your my hero i know everyone loves you beacuse your famous but i love you beacuse your you and that your such a nice person i would love to meet you its my dream,
Thanks
Love
Abbi
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Alright George mate! i bin into watching street dancing, breakdancing etc... for ages now and i would reli like to start. and u must hve had some great dance teachers and i was just wonderin if u new any gd dance places. cya m8. W/B

P.S oh ye i mite go on my xbox now aswell!!

Anonymous said...

OMG your such a good dancer. i tried to do dancing like that but i ended up with a massive bruise on my thigh so i don't think i will be trying that again. You were totally amazing on the Royal Variety Performance and it has been my lifelong dream to meet you and I think you are totally cute and everything
Love you to death
L xxxx

Anonymous said...

hey george sexy wotz up now like im practicing my dance routine wit my bezzie sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hi george
i met you when you did a signing in liverpool! i was the girl that gave you the picture of you. i hope you liked it.
im a street dancer too and i am going to the UDO 2009 thing.

x
beth
x

Anonymous said...

hi george
i met you when you did a signing in liverpool! i was the girl that gave you the picture of you. i hope you liked it.
im a street dancer too and i am going to the UDO 2009 thing.

x
beth
x

Anonymous said...

hi george
i met you when you did a signing in liverpool! i was the girl that gave you the picture of you. i hope you liked it.
im a street dancer too and i am going to the UDO 2009 thing.

x
beth
x

Anonymous said...

hi george
i met you when you did a signing in liverpool! i was the girl that gave you the picture of you. i hope you liked it.
im a street dancer too and i am going to the UDO 2009 thing.

x
beth
x

Anonymous said...

hi george!

i saw you loads when you were dancing in manchester
your my inspiration and i luvv yuu sooo much

ur my hero and i cant wait to meet you one day and i also would ask for advice ;]

luv yuu lots,
Jasmine xx

Anonymous said...

hi george

if it really is you your a great dancer and apparently you are starting to sing now to. well i think you deserved to win.

Anonymous said...

hi me again i just remembered that your donating all your money from your new dvd to my mums hospital she is a social worker there and i think that is such a kind thing to do. by tyhe way as your mum said dont spin on your head to much because i think you look better with the hair on your head lol

Your Ad Here