Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from Jessica Alba


Jess left a new blog on her MySpace yesturday, forgot to post it but ill post it now instead! Here is what she has to say about the Olympics and her husbands website:

Hey everyone!

I wanted to write a quick note to see how everyone is doing. It's been a while since I checked in but know that I read your messages and really appreciate them...well most of them. Everyone in the family is doing great.

I don't know about you all but Cash and I have been glued to the Olympics. How amazing was the opening ceremony?!? I still don't know how they coordinated 2008 people to move in perfect sync. The mens 400M relay was insane. We were down by almost a half body length going into the final turn and then next thing you knew it was closer, closer, closer until we touched the wall first! Cash and I went crazy. The shot of Michael Phelps after the race ended cheering with his teammates is so memorable. The last time I got this excited watching sports was when Baron was in the NBA playoffs. Next year we get to watch him in Los Angeles. Go Clippers!! ;)

Well if you aren't in the best shape of your life and training every day to make the next Olympics I highly recommend checking out the IBY Living Room Olympics. Honestly, my friends Air Synchronized Swimming performance is legendary and Chad showed he can do more than just type 90 words/min with this nerf dunk. Despite taking some time off I am still in the top100 on the site...beat that!!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here