Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Alicia Keys top 10 Super Women in the music biz


1 . Mary J. Blige - No More Drama
"Mary is a real life superwoman who rises constantly."

2 . Aretha Franklin - Everyday People
"A true one of a kind individual who stands the test of time!"

3. Salt-N-Pepa - Push It
"Two super-bold women who say what needs to be said."

4 . SWV - It's All About U
"These ladies have such amazing voices and I've always been a huge fan."

5 . Brandy - Afrodisiac
"Brandy is one of the youngest veterans of our time. I love her versatility. I give her much respect and props and look forward to her new album."

6 . Beyonce - "Dangerously in Love"
"I LOVE this song! I think she captured how true love may feel out of control, but when it's right, it's the best kind to have!"

7. Lauryn Hill - Everything is Everything
"What an incredible woman who breathes life and emotion into every word."

8. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
"Angie Stone is the truth! A stand-up woman who has influenced so many legendary sides of music!"

9. Erykah Badu - Honey
"I really love the vibe that Erykah Badu's songs put me in."

10. Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
"I couldn't resist putting another Mary J. Blige song on this list. She continues to amaze me."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here