Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Simon gives Alexandra a holiday to celebrate her #1


Simon Cowell has giving X-Factor winner Alex a holiday to 'anywhere in the world' after the sucess of her single 'Hallelujah' what bagged the Christmas #1!


"This is absolutely crazy, I can't believe it. It's been the best week of my life," Burke said. "Simon Cowell has given me a holiday to celebrate and said I can go anywhere in the world."


"To be honest all I want to do is get started on the album," she said. "Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me and bought the single. I'm bursting with excitement right now, it's incredible!"

Hmm I wonder what Leona got? for the last 2 years Simon gave her a holiday to Barbados, hope people dont forget about Leona.. after all she still is the best X-Factor winner still vocal wise by far!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here