Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

New 2009 blog from Leona Lewis


Leona just posted this message on her Offical website a few minutes ago:

Hey guys

Happy Christmas, I hope you all had a nice time. I ate far too much, played lots of board games and watched old movies, it was brilliant!

So I just got back from New York where I sang at the Jingle Bell Ball in Madison Square Gardens, wow!! I have always wanted to play there! I caught up with the lovely Natasha Bedingfield and gorgeous Rihanna, we collected a cheque for ‘Stand Up To Cancer’ for $15,000!

I also sang ‘I Will Be’ on Letterman which was a treat for me and then I shot the video for the song in the same week. I can’t wait for you to see it, it’s so different from my previous videos. I got to shoot again with one of my favourite directors, Melina who I luv and I’m really proud of what we’ve created. I also got to work with Chace Crawford, who is one of the nicest people I’ve met, super talented and he’s in one of my new fave series’ Gossip Girl.

So it’s been an eventful year and looking back I really cannot believe the incredible things that have happened to me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and I am truly thankful for all of the achievements I have been able to attain with your amazing support, thank u so much.

Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Lots of love always
Leona-x-

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here