Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

New years message from George Sampson


Hey everyone

How you all doing?

Hope you all had a great Christmas and got what you wanted! I had a great time spending it with my family, chilling out and eating all the food in every cupboard in my house lol.

By the time you all read this blog, I will be off in a plane to Barbados! It was a last-minute decision to go so that's why I didn't let you know but I am really excited. It will be really nice to have a little holiday as I haven't been on one for years now. I need some hot weather too, it's really cold here :(

I'm only going for two weeks with a friend called Jamie (who is also my choreographer) so it should be a lot of fun and I can come back ready and dancing for 2009!

I hope you all have a wicked new year and I'll write again in two weeks letting you all know about the holiday and what I've got coming up in 2009!

Lots of love
G x

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here