Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

JoJo blogs about album delay


JoJo is the first person i followed on MySpace when i joined cos i am a big fan and she was always blogging and not much people were back then, Well JoJo still uses MySpace to keep in touch with fans and let them know whats going on, Here is what she says about the delay of her upcomming album:

Hey pals,
I'm writing this to vent a bit... Perhaps I'm a bit overzealous to release the new material that I've recorded out as the process of waiting becomes increasingly agitating by the week. Friends, family, folks I meet on the street have been asking me "When are you coming out with something new?" And unfortunately, I don't have a concrete answer. And then there's my favorite question- "Are you DOING anything?" Lol... yes. I promise I don't sit around on my sofa in sweatpants all day. Although I'm not on tv, magazines, radio right now- I'm still working below the radar putting the new songs together and get things ready. I do my part and will energetically and enthusiastically continue to do so- but its also very much so up to the other people involved in the behind-the-scenes aspect of my project. Its frustrating and inauspicious to feel out of control in certain areas of life, but I ultimately I believe that everything happens for a reason and will serve as a learning experience. I think that when things don't go down exactly the way you envisioned them happening, there is a purpose behind it. Right now, I'm throwing myself wholeheartedly into finishing my senior year, getting into tip-top shape (slowly but surely), painting, writing songs, contemplating and reading movie scripts, and weighing my options overall. I wish I could divulge the behind-the-scenes things that are interrupting the flow of delivering the album, but it is complicated and confusing even to me, someone who's in middle of the whole thing. I am still recording and still very focused on, fully committed to, and intensely inspired by the promise of the future. I know that I've learned a lot from the last few months and Im sure I'll absorb a whole lot more in months to come.
I believe that if/when the time comes- the waiting, the doubts, the questions, and the wondering- will have all been worth it. I'm only 18! I feel like my life is just beginning... I just gotta walk in faith and keep things in perspective.
Wheew! Just wanted to get that off my chest. Sorry if it was a little confusing... i know I often tend to aimlessly ramble on! lol...

Lots of love,
Jo



Btw- I am reading NIV's "Women's Devotional Bible Vol.2" and beginning to get into Maureen Jenning's "The Map of Your Mind". Pretty interesting!! And I'm excited to see "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Madea Goes to Jail". I havent been to the movies in so long... Have you seen any good movie's lately?

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here