Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Jedward to replace Katie Price (Jordan) on - Im a celebrity.. get me outta here??


The rumor of today is that Jedward might be replacing Katie Price who left/walked out of the Jungle yesturday!

That will be crazy if they enter the jungle! I didnt watch it for the last few years but I defiently watch if John & Edward head into the jungle! I bet it would be the other contestants worst nightmare having two hyper active kids running around the place! I bet everyone would be voting them to do the trials every day like they did with Katie Price what lead her to quit the show!

Anyways, We will know tonight if the twins and there parent agree for them to take part in the show! If they do they will be set to make £50,000 each to take part in the last week of the show!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here