Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Leona Lewis to launch Stella McCartney line


Leona Lewis has met up with Fashion designer Stella McCartney to discuss a animal friends clothing line,

The source added: "Leona and Stella get on like a house on fire. They met at the recent Children In Need charity show at London's Royal Albert Hall. They are both vegetarians, don't wear leather and are huge animal lovers. The line would be very animal friendly."

Leona who is a vegeterian, doesn't wear suede, leather or other animal products and is public supporter of PETA, Stella has been a long-time vegetarian also - just like her dad Sir Paul McCartney.

A friend of Leona's spoke to the Daily Mirror and gave a few of Leona's ideas:

"I'm on a mission. I'd love to promote a line of non-leather bags and shoes that are affordable. I think more needs to be available and not so expensive.
"There's so much I want to do. I've always wanted to have my own fashion line, and that's something I want to focus on next year."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here