Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Police threaten to arrest Justin Bieber!


Wow! Today YouTube teen-pop singing sensation 'Justin Bieber' was doing a cd signing at a cd store in Long Island today but looks like things got a little out of hand!

Justin announced on twitter he is heading to the store to over half a million followers an hour ago that hes on his way to meet everyone, I guess everyone got excited and wanted to meet him!

Over 10,000 people turned up.. and when i say people .. I mean crazy screaming teenage girls!

The police are trying to shut it down and threaten to arrest Justin! (He's only 15 years old!) and he is not allowed anywhere near the venue!

WOOH!

Same thing happened in Ireland last week at JLS's cd signing & there show in Birmingham during the week!

UPDATE:

Justin just posted the following message on Twitter:

""They are not allowing me to come into the mall. if you dont leave I and my fans will be arrested as the police just told us. the event at roosevelt mall is cancelled. please go home. the police have already arrested one person from my camp. I dont want anyone hurt.""

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here