Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Preview clips of Beyonce's 'I am yours' dvd



Beyonce's I am yours 2 disc dvd came out this week and some of the clips hit YouTube in the last day, not all of them though.

'I am Yours' was shot in Las Vegas, Its competly different to her normal tour most people went to, Its a more intimate show with lots more songs (over 30) aswell as the songs changed around, alot of acoustic versions.

'I am Tour' dvd will also be released soon, The normal tour dvd.. with lots of dancing!


I will defiently be getting both dvd's for Christmas as I love sitting in with my family with Beyonce's show on tv full blast, I get a Beyonce dvd every Christmas and this year will be no different!

Continue reading for the rest of the I am Yours concert videos:

Continue reading this post ->


Hello


Work it out


Halo


Naughty Girl


Irreplacable

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here