Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

BITCH FIGHT ALERT: RIHANNA VS. TIFFANY EVANS


Yesturday while being a guest on Big Boi’s Neighbourhood radio show Rihanna was asked about the people in the music industry who she didnt like and would like to switch off, one Rihanna's answers was Tiffany Evans and Tila Tequila!

“Tiffany Evans. She’s just mouthing off for no reason actin’ like she knows me. The whole devil worshipping thing, she put out this whole statement”.

Oh, Tila Tequila! Hell yes. Same thing . I don’t like when people talk about me and don’t know me and don’t know what they’re sayin’ and sound stupid. I saw her backstage at the AMA’s one year… [laughs] She was just standing there with a drink in her hand, even though she doesn’t drink she had a drink in her hand, whatever.

Some of you might have read Tiffany's twitter or some blogs what posted Tiffany's response to Russian Roulette shortly after the new song hit the net:

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket! You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.



Shortly after Rihanna’s response hit the Net, Tiffany took to her twitter and addressed it,

“I just wanna say that I personally do not have beef with Rihanna. Why would I have any beef with someone I don’t even know? It’s stupid. Whatever statements I made about the industry was not geared towards Rihanna in any type of way. What I said about RussianR was blown way out. So to Rihanna as young woman with total respect I apologize for the huge misunderstanding”.

Shortly after, she wroteToo bad I can SANG!”

Meow! If i was Tiffany i would watch my ass, Rihanna can be firery and fiesty, Just cause Chris Brown beat her up doesnt mean that Tiffany can! If they took it to the streets Rihanna would whoop her ass lol!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here