Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT SHOPPING GUIDE


The wonderful YouTube make-up artist Michelle Phan just uploaded this video to her channel to help people with last minute Christmas gift ideas.

Heres a little message from Michelle

Live filming on the go style. For all you last minute shoppers, here is a guide to find fun gifts for all your loved ones! I hope you enjoy it! I apologize for the quality, I used my phone to film because Sephora has very strict camera rules in their store. I pretended to text and talk, but I was really filming. I almost got caught several times.


This guide will showcase different gifts in all price range, low to high. Happy Shopping. Be safe and Happy Holidays =) MERRY Christmas!
P.S - How cute is her bunny! So adorable, I want a bunny!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here