Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

LEONA LEWIS - I SEE YOU - LIVE ON 'SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE' FINAL


Checkout Leona Lewis' first live performance of her new single 'I SEE YOU' from the Avatar movie.

Its good to Leona performing new music and not just Happy or Bleeding love, I love this song so im glad she sang it but I think 'Outta my head' would of been a better choice for 'So you think you can dance' though?

Im still wondering why Leona always performs on this show, Its like getting Angelina Jolie to sing on X-Factor! The show i called So you think you can dance... Do you think Leona can dance? She certainly didnt here!

I would of liked to see a performance from Beyonce or Ciara, Chris Brown ect. cause I know they would have a brilliant performance since they will be on a DANCE show!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here