Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

MILEY CYRUS - ROYAL VARIETY PERFORMANCE + GMTV INTERVIEW

Miley Cyrus was one of the first to perform tonight on the Royal Variety Show, It is a concert for the Queen of England what happens this time every year, The Britians got talent winners perform at it every year.

Miley performed Party in the USA and changed the words a bit, instead of Britney and Jay-Z she put in Gaga and Michael!

I was watching the show with my granny! I dont think she will be converted into a Miley fan anytime soon! First she says I wonder what the queen thinks of this? joking, then Miley does the Booty shake and my granny goes Oooooh, She stopped watching the show by the time the chorus ended!99999

Anyways... Below is a interview of Miley on GMTV time week, Looks like she will be spending Christmas in the UK.

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here