Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

MILEY CYRUS WANTS TO GO EDGIER & TO TAKE A BREAK FROM MUSIC




Miley Cyrus is in the UK this week, She performed at the Royal Variety show for the queen along with artists such as Lady Gaga, JLS, Diversity - winners of Britain's got talent.  Miley met the Queen of England after the show. She wore a red low cut dress, I can amagine what my granny would say to my sister if she went to see her wearing a dress with her boobs popping out like that (My sister is the same age as Miley - 17) So I wonder what the Queen taught lol! during her performance she wore tight leather hot pants and a crop top!

Miley also talked about her music direction in her latest interview:
"I want to do my last pop record, I'm working on a record right now. I kinda want this to be my last record for a little while and be able to take a break and just get all the types of music that I really love…you know my favorite styles. And be able to have something edgier and not have to worry about people saying, "Oh, this isn't what her fans want to listen to.'



"Because in a few years, as I grow up, so will my fans and I won't have to focus on that as much and I'll be able to have more of the sound of music that I'm into."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here