Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

NEW MUSIC: LEONA LEWIS - I SEE YOU (AVATAR THEME SONG)


name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
Checkout this beautiful new song 'I see you' from Leona Lewis which is the theme song for the upcomming movie 'Avatar'.  The movie director James Cameron premiered it today online, James is also responsible for the Titanic hit 'My Heart Will Go On' sung by Celine Dion.



I see you will be released 18th December in US and 17th December in the UK, which is the same day the X-Factor winners single will be released, I really wish Leona would get the #1 but the X-Factor winning single is #1 every year, even the pre sales alone before people known whos single they are buying is huge.

This is a really big thing for Leona, The movie is huge.. very anticipated.. even though its not my cup of tea!

"James (Cameron) and I spoke about the meaning and emotion of the song," Leona tells JSYK. "He showed me clips from the film, which gave me insight into the characters and this whole other world that he had created. The song represents the feelings shared between Jake and Neytiri. Its very powerful and beautiful."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here