Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

PIXIE LOTT WANTS FASHION LINE & MOVIE ROLE



Pixie Lott sat down for a interview with InStyle this week, besides talking about her very sucessful year in the charts where she scored 2 number one hits.. she revealed she would like her own fashion line and like to try a bit of acting,

What I'm most excited about is doing tours - massive shows to massive crowds," Lott told InStyle. "And I want to get more involved in fashion... and films. I'm a very ambitious person.


"I'd love to act in the future. I know it's dangerous for singers to go down that route, but I just want to do everything."

 "You know how some people start acting like a popstar? They try to be really crazy or they try to be really squeaky clean.

"I don't want to be either of those things. I just want to be a normal 18-year-old girl, exactly the same as I was before, a real person."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here