Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA REVEALS UPCOMMING ALBUM TITLE & RELEASE DATE


Christina Aguilera has revealed today that she has named her upcomming album ‘Light & Darkness’ and will be releasing it in March! so we wont be waiting any longer than 12 weeks till shes back!

Christina also mentioned that she collabrated with Goldfrapp, Ladytron and M.I.A.

The single should be leaking shortly if the album is dropping in March, I hope it doesnt leak to soon before the release date like whats happening alot of people lately which really effected there sales (Leona Lewis ect.)

I cant wait for new music, I hope she doesnt try to push her futuristic stuff like she did with her last single, I hope its tipical Christina Aguilera music cause she is one of my all time favourite singers.

Christina said a few words for about her upcomming projects during the week:

“I’m so thrilled about the New Year to come with the release of the album and the release of the movie. It’ll be March next year for the album and Thanksgiving weekend for Burlesque”.

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here