Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

JAY-Z WOULDNT WANT EMINEM'S SUCESS


Jay-Z has said in his latest interview with interview magazine that he would not like to have the sucess Eminem had at the height of his career.

"I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made 'Moment of Clarity', which he produced on The Black Album,                                                                                                    So here's Eminem. It's 2003, I think The Eminem Show had come out, and he was, like, the biggest rapper in the world - he sold, like, 20 million records worldwide.But when he came into the studio, I remember I hugged him and I could feel that he had on a bulletproof vest. I couldn't imagine being that successful. I mean, he's a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and there's this dark cloud over him."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here