Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

MESSAGE FROM LEONA LEWIS



Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2010 brings you all your heart desires!



I managed to grab some time off over Christmas and it was great being with family and friends. I then spent NYE in Vegas, which was so much fun! (I’ve got to say thanks to Amy at Planet Hollywood and Jake at Bank/Yellowtail for taking good care of us!!!) We saw in the New Year with Robin Thicke performing, I’m a huge fan so that was definitely a treat!


While I remember - if you get to go to Vegas anytime soon you must go and see ‘O’, it’s such a mind blowing show! I sat through the whole thing with my mouth wide open! Amazing!


I came off my horse last week. It was really scary, and a tad painful, but I’m ok and got straight back on!!


Right now I’m getting ideas ready and organised for my tour. It’s keeping me really busy, but it’s so much fun! I’m also really excited (and nervous!) to be doing a Live Lounge at Radio 1 later this month, so watch out for that!!


Love to you all,


Leona
x

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here