Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

MILEY CYRUS DOES HARPERS BIZAAR


Checkout Disney star Miley Cyrus on the cover of Janurary's issue of Hapers Bizaar magazine, Miley looked all grown up in her silk Armani top, She looks alot older than 17 years old.

Here is some of the questions she was asked.

On the headline-making Vanity Fair photo of herself being wrapped in a bed sheet: “Here, my parents are thinking they’re seeing a beautiful photograph by a major photographer, and the people of America want to see something dirty in that? It doesn’t make sense to us because [my family] doesn’t look for negativity. But people don’t want to say ‘What a great performance’ or ‘What a great shot.” No one wants to look at something like that and see the positive because it doesn’t sell a magazine.”




On the pressures of being in the spotlight 24/7: “My job is to be a role model, and that’s what I want to do, but my job isn’t to be a parent. My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That’s just life.”



On leaving LA this summer to film her new movie, The Last Song: “I got on the plane [to Georgia], and I was lying in my mom’s lap and crying and saying, “I’m so happy to be getting out of L.A. [In Tybee, GA] I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced. All this stuff would’ve been such a big deal in Los Angeles: Who’s she with? Why is she dancing? I felt so alive and real. It’s so much easier to know who you are when there aren’t a thousand people telling you who they think you are. I felt like I was really figuring myself out. Usually I have someone whispering in my ear, but I was on my own.” (FYI: Miley is dating her on-screen love interest in real life — Liam Hemsworth.)


On having insecurities despite all the adoration: “I used to ask everyone all day, ‘Do I look pretty?’ I probably asked that question about as many times as I blink.” But in Georgia she finally got over it. “It’s not about how because I started feeling beautiful; it’s just because I was comfortable. I was so used to the paparazzi and the cameras and the ‘What are you wearing?’ and having people stare at me.”

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here