Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

NEW MUSIC - ANGELIKA VEE - HOLLYWOOD


Checkout Angelika Vee's new song, I love it! Dont forget to SUSCRIBE to her on YouTube!

Here are the lyrics:
Have only 60 dollars left in my pocket and


I'm thinking Where can I go,

I 'm sure there's nothing here that can make me happy

But I'm trying to move on....



And these people think they know

what they say..

They always try to make me choose

But there' s no winning in this my crazy game..

I wanna go to Hollywood



CHORUS:



Hollywood is where I wanna be OH OH OH

Hollywood place of million dreams..

I know that its hard.. but I'm not turning back.. NO oh,oh..

Hollywood I'm not giving up...



Final bridge:



Hollywood

Is a magic place..

Puts a smile upon your face...

Once' U've tasted , u can't run away

There's no healing IN (OF) his fame....

Hollywood

Is a magic Place Doesn't feel like a mistake Once you've tasted u can't run away

It's gonna flow down through your veins



Chorus:


0 Comments:

Your Ad Here