Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

PCD MEMBERS TO SET UP A NEW BAND WITHOUT NICOLE?


PussyCat Doll ex-member Kimberley Wyatt sat down with News of the World and to discuss being kicked out of PCD and talk about the whole 'Nicole' situation.

I was waiting for this for ages, There has always been a few jabs here and there like when Melody said something about Nicole on stage during there tour. I was wondering how long the girls would stick being her 'back up'.. now they finally had enough.

"I've been a Pussycat Doll for longer," she said. "She was one of the last to join. But we'd have to share a dressing room while Nicole would have her own. We'd be on the tour bus together but she wouldn't come on and would get her own transport. I'm closer with the other girls because of the system that was in place.



"It's not true at all that only one of us can sing. Everyone in the group has a beautiful voice. We just weren't showcased as much."


Wyatt admitted that she has discussed the possibility of forming a new band with fellow Dolls Melody Thornton, Jessica Sutta and Ashley Roberts.




"When it was made aware to me there would be changes in the group I didn't agree with it," she explained. "I love the girls so much. That was my family. So I hope to continue the movement. I'm taking the future into my own hands. We are looking at ways to keep working together. We all want to. But when we do that we're not allowed to call ourselves the Pussycat Dolls."




She added: "Right now there is a lot of controversy. I haven't spoken to Nicole about it. She's full speed ahead with her career. I always knew this sort of change was to come so there's nothing to be bitter about. At the end of the day I always knew I was not the captain of the ship."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here