Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

NICKI MINAG COVER FADER MAGAZINE // TALKS ABOUT BIPOLAR PERSONALITY

Checkout Rap Star Nicki Minaj looking cute on fronth page of Fader Magazine, Nicki talks about signing boobs and her bi polar personality, checkout what Nicki has got to say:


“Anybody that knows me knows that I have a very, very bipolar personality, so one minute I’m excited and the next minute I’m crying and the next minute I’m cussing and yelling and the next minute I’m singing Enya. I’m not kidding. And the point is, my rap style now reflects my true personality. Because I am so weird…I wish I could fricking remember the first boob that I signed. I don’t know why I did it, but now I can’t go anywhere and not do it. People come up to me wherever I am, girls, sexy girls, like, ‘Can you sign my boob?’ I mean, ni**as in the club look at me like I’m a pimp. They like, Whaaat? Cause they be fly chicks. I don’t know, but I do know it’s a great thing.”

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here