Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

CHARICE - PYRAMID & RESET [NEW SONG] LIVE IN LA


Charice performed a few songs last night in LA live at the Nokia Theatre for Kiis Fm, She performed her new single Pyramid, I was surprised by her performance because I taught it would be stiff like most diva performers when they perform fast songs (Leona, Mariah ect) but Charice has a lil dance rhythm going on!

Its good to see Charice doing songs more her age, dont get me wrong.. I LOVE her big powerhouse ballads but I dont often seeing her doing teenager-y songs, I always forget that shes just a kid.

Charice also performed a new song called Reset which is another mid tempo song aswell as performing In this song which is a beautiful ballad.

CONTINUE READING THIS POST ->




0 Comments:

Your Ad Here