Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

CHRIS BROWN NEEDS OUR HELP


Chris Brown left this message on his SayNow account this morning for his fans, hes asking us for help to help him get his songs back on the radios, most radio stations still have his songs banned ever since the Rihanna incident and that makes it really difficult to sell music.

If Rihanna can get over it and forgive him and have sex with Robots on stage why cant the radio stations, Yes he did something really bad and wrong but it was a mistake, we all make them, Its not like he goes around beating up random girls everyday.


“I ain’t never really did this but right now I need all of my fans help. A lot of radio stations aren’t playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn’t expect them to. It’s on the fans and what you guys do in your power to bring me back. That’s all I need is you guys and nothing else will do that except for the fans. I don’t know what else to say. It’s nothing else that I can do. I’m doing everything that I need to do. I’m doing me as a person and I’m a better guy. It’s on ya’ll. My singing and my music I do it for you guys and everything else but it won’t be possible if I’m not relevant on the radio and it wouldn’t be possible for me to be an artist if I don’t have the support. I can’t be an underground mixtape artist. That’s where we are. I just want all my fans to help me. I love ya’ll. Peace”.


His fans have already taken action, He was trending topic on Twitter all day with his fans tweeting radio stations going crazy, even Nick Cannon who has his own Radio Station commented on it:
 
I think it's unfair that people are making Chris Brown a villain. He is not a monster he is a young man who made a mistake. On the show we are talking about has Radio banned Chris Brown and is it fair,  He has and is paying his debt to society, let that man live. No one should be withheld from trying to make a living. Remember I was 1 of the first to come out and say there is No reason to EVER put your hands on a woman. But I just call it as it is!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here