Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from... STX89

I will be going on a long holiday tomorrow morning! I will be gone a month! dont think i will get time or be near a computer so i am putting up a few ramdom videos here to keep you entertained while im gone! I'll be back in no time!! lots of love!
STX89.

Beyonce and Bono duet at the Nelson Mandela concert!


Lauren Conrad on Jimmy Kimmel live (August 2007)


Priscilla Renea (youtube singer) singing UMBRELLA

Learn the full dance of Ciara's 1,2 step music video from a actual dance teacher!
(the video is a 30 mins long! but very good if your bored and would like to learn it properly)



Aaliyah being interviwed by Beyonce!



I have Nothing - sung by Leona, Jennifer Hudson, Lakisha Jones, Vonselle and of course Whitney!


Fergie live at AOL sessions - Big girls dont cry


Ana Free singing Angie by the Rolling Stones!



Mia Rose singing L.O.V.E


Sarah Ames singing Celine Dion - My heart will go on (titanic)



Beyonce winning entertainer of the year award


Destiny's Child - Loose my breath live in Atlanta dvd

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here