Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Myspace message from... JOJO!


Alot of celebs now a days are using myspace more and more! we love it! here is what Get out, right now singer JoJo has to say!

Hi Guys,

It is Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC. I am walking in MetLife Presents Snoopy in Fashion to Benefit Dress For Success, at 6pm., on Friday, September 7th. I am wearing a dress designed by my friend, Kristin Chenowith, who was in the movie, RV, with me. She was the one married to Jeff Daniel's character, if you saw the movie. The top designers, from all over, are all taking their inspiration from one of the Peanuts characters, and designing a dress, which will be auctioned off for the charity , Dressed For Success, which supplies disadvantaged women, who are re-entering the work force, with appropriate work clothes, and accessories. My dressed was inspired by Charlie Brown's sister, Sally, who Kristin Chenowith won a Tony for portraying. I am excited to see all the designs created after the Peanuts characters, and I am excited that the dresses will be auctioned off to help these disadvantaged women re-entering the workforce. It should be a fun night!

I will be in New York till September 12th, in various capacities: recording, charity work, walking in fashion shows, performing, , and visiting some friends.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Love,

Jo xo

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here