Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Leona Lewis on American Idol


Yes, the time has come! Leona performed on Idol last night and did a amazing job! Here is the video above! enjoy!

Leona got straight onto a plane after performing and flew to Australia to present at the years Mtv awards in Australia! Leona has taken over the world!

Here is what Leona wrote on her blog while she was on the plane,

Apr 24 2008 - American Idol

Hey everyone,

I’ve just got back from a great holiday where I got to swim with wild dolphins

Just wanted to update you all as I’ve just had the most exciting experience!

I performed on American Idol!! Wow! What a night ! Was crazy singing in front of the judges again. My family flew over for the show so it was so lovely to have them here with me to share the moment.

I got to catch up with Simon during rehearsals, its always good to see him. Andrew Lloyd Webber was the mentor on the show and I got catch up with him again which is always an honour.

I’m now on the way to Australia and I’m super excited ! I’ve never been there before so I can’t wait to spend time and go exploring ! I’m going to be presenting an award at the MTV awards which will be fun!

Anyway see you all soon.

Luv Leona
-x-

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here