Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from Michelle Williams


Here is what Michelle says in her latest blog:

Thank you to all of The Michelle Williams Campaigners who came out in support of my past few performances!! Those of you that came out to Long Island, NY.....the CBS Early Morning Show and also the Wendy Williams show!!!! It really meant a lot to me to see you guys there!!! The fact that y'all had to get up so early and still make it out to see me is something that I will never forget nor do I take for granted!!!!! CBS and Wendy's shows were sooooooooooo much fun!!! Did y'all see me and Wendy's blog?? And Charlamagne??!!!!! He's really strong ladies!!!!!!!! Those hugs he gives are absolutely divine!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! LOL!!!!!


I will be performing Aug 21st in New York City for the J and R Music Festival. It's gonna be hot!!! My wonderful band headed by the most incredibe drummer Chris Dave will be playing with me!!!! (by the way Aug 19th he'll be in concert with Mos Def in NYC at the Highland Ballroom.....and YES I will be in attenddance bcuz it's great to see different artist and musicians come together and just wild out!!! Me and my frames will be there!!
:)

I love you guys!!!! And we will continue to expect the UNEXPECTED!!! God Bless you!!

Michelle Williams 2008
YES I CAN

ps....I'm in the upcoming issue of Trace Magazine..the Black Girls Rule Edition, also VS Magazine. I also did a fierce spread for Essence magazine...I think it's for their Oct or Nov issue!!! It's HAWT!!!!!

I do have a confirmed date on Jimmy Kimmel....Oct 16th!!!!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here