Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Britney on her way to India!


Checkout Britney (Its like the game find Wally!) at the airport on her way to India to meet with with Indian choreographer Sandip Soparrkar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be meeting her for work only, when she visits Jodhpur," Sandip told the Times of India. "We'll just be doing a bit of rehearsals, since I am planning to do the rumba, which is the dance of love. Britney is really looking forward to coming to India. She's heard a lot about it and what tops her list here is trying out the spicy Indian curry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears is also going to re-shoot her 'Womanizer' video to help boost the tourism in India, especially in the wake of the Mumbai Terror Attacks.

Britney says "I love India. Its culture is so rich and colorful. I'm hoping to visit in the near future. I'd like to thank my Indian fans for loving my music. I will do everything I can to help. And I am so happy that Sandip is doing the second video for 'Womanizer'."

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here