Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Message from.. Leona Lewis


Hi everyone

Firstly I want to start by saying how blown away I am by all of your support in making the album number 1. Thank you so much, this year has been absolutely incredible and I couldn’t have done it without all of you.

I also recently received an Urban Music Award, World Music Award and a Bambi Award in Germany, which is exciting especially since I’m a new artist. Big thanks to all of you that voted, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I shot a video for ‘Run’ in South Africa, which was such an awesome experience. We filmed in a beautiful forest, the scenery was truly spectacular and I got to work with one of my favourite directors, Jake Nava.

I performed on the X Factor again which is always a nerve-wracking experience but I was a little less scared this time round! I really enjoy performing ‘Run’, I just get lost in it, the lyrics and melody take you on a real journey and those are my favourite kind of songs.

Lastly I want to let you know that ‘Run’ is now released as a single on iTunes. I’m so glad that it has connected with people in a powerful way as it has with me.

As always I thank you so much for your belief and support.

Love always
Leona-x-

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here