Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Leona excapes parking ticket because the police are a fan!


Leona Lewis and her mum were in Hackney (East London) and her mum pulled in beside a garage to get a few bits and pieces in the shop, The police spotted the car on the double line so went over to give them a ticket but seen Hackney born superstar Leona Lewis sitting in the car so just got a autograph! LOL!

I was going through Hackney the other day on a bus and there was a huge sign saying Hometown of Leona Lewis! Everyone is so proud of her :)

Hackney residents have wrote messages into the Hackney Gazette saying The Mayer should listen to Leona and do something about the knife and gun crime (Recent crime-mapping results showed that Hackney is above the overall London average crime rate)

Leona said:

"So many of my friends have been mugged or been involved in incidents in one way or another. The problem is complicated. My parents both work within that youth field. A few years ago all these youth clubs were shut down in Hackney. It means you have kids out on the street with nowhere to go and nothing to do, and it's a recipe for trouble."

We need to think about building new facilities. It's something I'd love to get involved with. I actually love Hackney. I don't want to see it get worse and worse. When the time came for me to get my own place, I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be."


0 Comments:

Your Ad Here