Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

The bravest star Olivia online battles cancer

Olivia Battye a 18 year old girl from England , studying A levels English & Biology who loved to go out with her friend... until she was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma, a bone cancer.

After going to the doctor because she had pain in her back she found out about her illness she was told she had ten months of grueling chemotherapy and would have to stay off school to recover.

"When I first found out about the cancer, I was like everybody else who is diagnosed.
"I buried my head in the sand; I didn't want to accept it. I thought that if I didn't think about it, it wouldn't happen."


But through her pain she decided to start a online video diary to help other people in the same situation and make people more aware off the illness. She started from the very begenning to the end of her chemo sessions but will keep going till she finds shes in the 'all clear'
out in the next few weeks the final results of her chemo tests to see if the cancer has gone.


Watch the rest of her videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/clicsargent

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here