Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Jedward on The Late Late Toy Show


John and Edward returned to there home country Ireland and did there first tv show there last night!

They were on the Late late toy show! That used to be my favourite tv show of the year when i was little, I rember we used to record it each Christmas so we could watch it all year! (Yes i know, Very sad!)

Anyways Jedward flew in, in there silver shoes with wings!

We are going to miss there crazy performance on X-Factor tonight! I hear there going to be bringing out a fashion line! LOL! I bet it is just a rumor but if it isnt... We will all need extra strong sunglasses!  I can amagine already, walking down the street with everyone dressed as John & Edward!! Hmm they would sell well at Halloween!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here