Search your favourite celebrity on STx89:

Justin Bieber just broke his foot!


Justin Bieber who is opening for his new friend Taylor Swift's UK tour, just posted this message on his twitter page:

In the last song ONE TIME i tripped over something on stage coming down the ramp and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way. turns out I fractured my foot and had to finish the song on a broken foot. After i was done i was in such pain i skipped the encore and got off stage and back to see the medics. @taylorswift13 came backstage to see me b4 i went to the hospital because she is awsome! spent the rest of the nt in the hospital getting xrays and now a cast. sucks. But dont worry Manchester, me and @taylorswift13 = the show must go on!!

Looks like he wont be dancing anytime soon!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here